Monday, March 8, 2010

What better way?

Can someone tell me what better way there is to learn a topic other than teaching it. I have heard the old saying those that can, do and those that can't teach. I vehemently disagree with that statement. Those that can do, those that can make a difference teach is more like it. Now I am not talking about a run of the mill instructor, but one that really loves their work, subject and students. I have had many great instructor's over the years and have worked side by side with many.

I have found that you have to become very knowledgeable with the subject matter you are going to present; to do any less is performing a dis-service to you and those you are teaching.

This post is just to get some discussion going about training and teaching. Do you know a better way to learn a topic?

No comments:

Post a Comment